TGI is run by a Team of Young Advocates in 8 Countries of Africa (Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Zimbabwe)
The Graciella Initiative (TGI) is a registered youth-led not for profit initiative for girls, established in 8 countries of Africa. With a team of 75 core members, TGI focuses on the 5th sustainable development goal of the United Nations (Gender Equality).
Team TGI provides educational and vocational opportunities for girls in under-served communities by leveraging on partnerships (SDG 5) and so far, we have reached over 1,500 girls since we kick-started in 2016.
We also rescue abused girls by partnering with relevant Non governmental organizations.
To give the African girl a voice.
• To empower girls vocationally and financially. (SDG 1 and 2)
• To build girls into empowered women who will contribute to national development (SDG 5, 1 and 2) and develop more girls.
• To partner with relevant stakeholders for effective achievement of intervention programs. (SDG 17).
• To enhance girls’ self esteem and promote gender equality by helping girls understand their human rights (SDG 5)
• To adopt dialogue with Non-Governmental Organizations with similar objectives in order to link stranded and abused girls.
• To maximize team work in providing a sane continent for the Girl to thrive.
The Executive Team
Director of Special Initiatives
Programs Manager, Nigeria
Programs Manager, Uganda
Director of Programs
Director, Graphics Department
Our partners so far
Over the years, we have had the privilege to work with various organizations.
WE NEED YOU.
We embarked on a project to empower young women and adolescent girls by setting them up in businesses. Help us raise capital.